1. Entrance to Queen’s Garden’s, Sedbergh
2. Aumtumnal walk to the golf club for lunch with my Grandma <3
3. Delicious fry up at the Fairway, Sedbergh Golf Club
4. Birk’s bridge
5. My gorgeous little Theo
6. Posing in my new jacket before a game of bingo on my birthday!
7. The cutest pair!
8. Really enjoying the gym lately so here’s a pic! (I do have some new gym trainers on their way so I can finally get rid of this pair from school, wahoo!!)
Evening loves! Here’s a little collection of photos from this week. I feel motivated, well rested and I’m just very happy with how this week has been! I wish every week felt like that! Tonight we are chilling and I’m getting an early night ready for our walk tomorrow. We are heading in to the Langdales and will decide later tonight which walk we want to do. I’ve been looking at Crinkle Crags and Harrison Stickle but I’m not sure which one will give me the best view?! I’m really looking forward to it! Enjoy your Saturday night, L.